Autocross 11: FCSCC Event #3 5/29/17

This event was held at the South Lot, the bigger one.

It was almost a rain event (but the first run for me...). So my first run was my fastest of the day.. Later I did almost get my fastest in my 8th run but hit a cone.




These are the fun run photos!

I did 8 runs + 3 fun runs. My fun runs were faster and faster (also credit to the drier surface..).

Here are the videos:









I don't have time to do detailed comparison videos but all of these could tell me these:
1. I was so bad at slaloms... Messed up every single time.
2. Rain and surface condition did reduced a lot of grip.
3. Not looking ahead enough. I was only looking at maybe one cone ahead at the sweepers that day.

What I have to correct and work on:
1. Look ahead!
2. Drive at the limit!
3. Perfect slaloms. Don't enter too fast and don't too slow. Remember to nail the entry of the first cone with the pointer. Need to be early at turn in. I was always late every run at the first entry, either causing me to lose more speed in the middle or causing me to run into cones.

5/31/17

Comments

Popular

S2000 Torque Specs (from S2KI)

Cornering: cornering force vs slip angle

Project S-18: RSG Gears Lip installation