Autocross 14: NEPA SCCA Event #4 - 6/17/17

In the PM session my runs were all slower than the AM ones.. In such a high-speed pocono track course I didn't feel precisely how much I pushed the car.. I felt like I was pushing harder but actually just not enough...





Well here are the videos:




Ed gave me an instructor run (run 4) that day. He did 54.5, I did 57.5. Check the last comparison video for details:
- I was late at the launch (.3 sec probably)
- In some sections I could have added more gas but I just ended up giving it half throttle (1.7 sec in total)
- Slow in fast out (.5 sec)
- I need to position the car correctly so that I can keep more throttle later (.5 sec)

And here are the things for me to keep practicing on:
1. Look ahead (look into turns).
2. Push the car! More gas!
3. Turn-in early!


6/24/17

Comments

Popular

S2000 Torque Specs (from S2KI)

Cornering: cornering force vs slip angle

Project S-18: RSG Gears Lip installation