Project S-19: 2017 AutoX Alignment

Yes I am doing this once again. It's been only 2700 miles since last alignment.



I went to Steve's garage and asked for max front camber, and some less rear camber, plus a little bit of rear toe. Max front camber could help me turn in better, reducing understeer a lot simply because oversteer could be corrected and I am happier with more oversteer than understeer.

Check this out:


And also note that Steve said the caster couldn't go any higher cuz it's all rusted and can't be moved. In order to adjust it larger I have to order a new set of control arms..

In addition, after looking at the exhaust he said it could be flowmaster exhaust (with US patent on it) and it was almost time to change it. Under high pressure it could crack and break when you are on gas WOT.



Can't wait for the season to kick off!

3/8/17

Comments

Popular

S2000 Torque Specs (from S2KI)

Cornering: cornering force vs slip angle

Project S-18: RSG Gears Lip installation